Financial Programs Payment Methods
Financial Programs are a powerful portfolio of financing options that can help you better manage cost, reduce risk, and improve efficiencies by providing you with a variety of products and purchasing programs to meet both your healthcare and financial objectives.
Offering both flexibility and financial leverage, Financial Programs give you a choice from many financial options, including capital financing, or operational leasing, and procedural purchasing or fixed monthly payment programs.
Now you can manage change in this dynamic healthcare environment and conquer your challenges in healthcare for today and tomorrow through Financial Programs.
Financial Programs offer special advantages
- Provides methods to drive out cost
- Structures agreements based on YOUR needs
- Maintains profitability in a managed care environment
- Increases efficiency, quality patient satisfaction, and profits
- Provides VIP customer service
- One point of contact for all of your ophthalmic needs
Capital Equipment Only
A Financial Programs finance contract allows you to spread cash outflows and pay for surgical equipment over a contracted period of time.
Operational Lease provides capital equipment use without purchasing. Payments come from operating funds.
Capital Equipment And Disposable
- Procedural Capital Acquisition
- Procedural Operational Lease
- ALLIANCE LPP with Capital
- ALLIANCE Lease
- Line Item Repayment Program
- Line Item Lease Program