Bausch + Lomb maintains this website for the purposes of information, education and communication. This website is intended for access and use only by residents of Canada. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product in a particular way which is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the user is located.
Your access to and use of this website is subject to the following:
(1) This website is designed to provide general information about eye care and Bausch + Lomb's products. It is not intended to provide medical advice. Consumers and patients should always consult an eye care professional for advice on the treatment of a specific condition or for any other particular need.
(2) Bausch + Lomb's goal is to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date but makes no representations, warranties or assurances (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. Bausch + Lomb shall not be liable for any damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in this website or from your inability to access the website. Bausch + Lomb assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including but not limited to damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our website or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, or other items from the website.
(3) Some links in this website may lead to websites which are not under the control of Bausch + Lomb. When you visit any of those websites you will leave the Bausch + Lomb website and Bausch + Lomb will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any website which is not under the control of Bausch + Lomb. External sites are not endorsed by Bausch + Lomb and Bausch + Lomb makes no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any such external website.
(5) Bausch + Lomb hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by it on this website for your non-commercial, private use only, provided any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and disclaimers contained herein.
(6) This website is provided as a service to its visitors. Bausch + Lomb reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
(8) Copyright Information: All content of this website is owned or used by permission by Bausch + Lomb and is protected by applicable copyright laws worldwide.
(a) Reproduction of Images and Other Copyrighted Material. As with any image, possession of a copy of a digitized image does not give unrestricted rights to use it. The copyright of an image is generally owned by the photographer and only the copyright owner, or the owner's legal representative, can grant permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display the image.
(b) It is illegal to reproduce photographs taken by a professional photographer or other copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
(c) Use of Information on this website. The copyrights of the images and other material on this website are owned by Bausch + Lomb or the individual photographers who have authorized their use on this website.
(d) Use of Other Images and Information. Other images and information may be downloaded, reprinted and reproduced for non-commercial, private purposes. Other images and information may not be manipulated or altered without the express permission of Bausch + Lomb or the photographer.
(9) Trademark Information: Ownership of Trademarks. ® / denote trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries unless otherwise indicated. Other product names/brand names are trademarks of their respective owners. These trademarks as well as the trade name, service marks, trade dress and products ("Intellectual Property") contained on this website are protected in the United States and internationally. Except to accurately identify the Bausch + Lomb products or services, no use of any of the Intellectual Property may be made without the prior express written authorization of Bausch + Lomb.
The trademarks of Bausch + Lomb and its subsidiary companies referred to on this website are:
All Clear AR®
Bausch & Lomb®
Bausch & Lomb®
Computer Eye Drops
Gold Medalist® Toric
Moisture Eyes PM
SilSoft® Super Plus
SofLens® one day
Muro is a trademark of Muro Pharmaceuticals, Inc.