Contact Lenses & Care
Boston® Rewetting Drops
Key Features & Benefits
For use directly in the eye to lubricate and rewet fluoro silicone acrylate and silicone acrylate GP lenses during lens wear.
Boston® Rewetting Drops coat the lens surface for longer, more comfortable gas permeable (gp) contact lens wear.
- Coats lenses to provide soothing relief from dry eyes
- Removes particles that may cause irritation, discomfort and blurred vision
- Extends lens wearing time by wetting gp contact lenses while in the eye
- Not for use with soft contact lenses
- Do not use if patient allergic to any ingredients
- Recyclable bottle containing 0.33 fl. oz. (10 ml) solution
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate (0.006%)
- Edetate Disodium (0.05%)