If you have dry eye symptoms, you are more likely to have a relatively thin lipid layer.1
Soothe Restore provides temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye and temporary relief of discomfort due to exposure to wind or sun. It contains Restoryl mineral oils, which help protect against tear loss and help relieve dry eye symptoms. In addition, it helps to address the most common cause of dry symptoms by restoring the thickness of the lipid layer.
Key Features & Benefits
Moisturizes for FAST RELIEF
Helps protect against tear loss
Helps restore the lipid layer of tears
- Restoryl [light mineral oils (1.0%), mineral oil (4.5%)]
- Boric acid
- Edetate disodium
- Polyquaternuim-1 (preservative)
- Polysorbate 80
- Purified water
- Sodium borate decahydrate
- May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH).
For external use only.
Do not use if:
When using this product:
- do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily blurred vision is typical upon application. Drops appear as a milky white solution.
15 mL eye dropper bottle
1. Blackie CA et al. The relationship between dry eye symptoms and lipid layer thickness. Cornea. 2009 Aug; 28(7): 789-94
† Complexity of the tear film: Importance in homeostasis and dysfunction during disease. doi: 10.1016/j.exer.2013.10.008