Muro 128 5% Ointment (Sodium Chloride Hypertonicity Ophthalmic Ointment, 5%) offers effective nighttime temporary relief when you suffer from corneal edema. Muro 128 ointment can be applied one or more times a day, or as directed by a doctor. This product contains no mercurial compounds such as Thimerosal.
The ointment is available without prescription but should be used upon recommendation by an eye care professional.
Follow up with Muro 128® 5% (Sodium Chloride Hypertonicity Ophthalmic Solution) for daytime use.
Key Features & Benefits
Temporary relief of corneal edema
Preservative free formulation
Two convenient economic sizes available
- temporary relief of corneal edema
Do not use:
- except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
When using this product:
- it may cause temporary burning and irritation
- replace cap after use
- to avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- store at 15°–25°C
- keep tightly closed
- do not freeze
- serious side effects may be reported to 1-888-459-5000
Following this link opens a new browser tab and sends you to a website outside of Bausch + Lomb website. Confirming that you want to continue, should open a new tab and open the destination website.Open the new tab